From the Berkshires to the Cape, summers in the wilds of Massachusetts always seem to hit the spot. Our shows take us there, but the people we meet and the friends we make keep bringing us back, year after year. We are delighting in this salad from @lideylikes with its peak summer ingredients I had never thought to combine before. Every mouthful is to savor the burst of summer's very best.
As we squeeze the last drops out of summer and August comes to a close, remember to gather those dear to you for one (or two) more slow evenings of togetherness, laughter, listening, and love around the table. Our Recipe for a Good Life.
And, may we whisper code LOVE your way...enjoy free shipping on your order through August 31st when you enter this code at checkout.
Tomatoes, Peaches and Corn with Burrata
- Assorted ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into thick slices 3 pounds
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into thick slices
- Kernels cut from 3 large ears of corn
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves for serving
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white wine or Champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosker salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) balls fresh burrata cheese
- Flaky sea salt, for serving